Improvements in this version:
- Introduction of persistent resource cache
In case of reusing resources in a portal solution it saves time for transfer
- Windows conform MSI
– Installation without ISIS installation routine
– Use the Windows standard directories for installation and user data produced by the application (log, cache data)
samples: program directory: %COMMONPROGRAMFILES%\ISIS, data directory: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\[LocalLow]
- Improved Search
- TTF support: Papyrus AFP Viewer supports AFP using TTF fonts.
- Improved GOCA support
- New function to save AFP to file system
- Support of bookmarks
- Print quality and speed improvement
- IS/3 compliancy
Note: all previous installations have to be uninstalled completely before installing this version. All subsequent updates will be possible without the uninstall procedure.